- Developing a system and strategies that work with your schedule and help you to progress.
- Weekly check ins via email. During this time we will review how your week went. We will assess various factors and adjust accordingly. Recommendations to your nutrition and adjustments to training, cardio, etc will be made during this time if needed
- Tips to improve your mindset, behaviors, and habits to align with your goal. This will be discussed during the weekly check in as well.
- Customized training, cardio and recovery strategies specific to your goal
- Exercises recommendations or modification if there is a previous history of injury. We work around you. No cookie cutter programs here!
- Unlimited communication via email
- Support, accountability, and motivation to assist you in reaching your goals.
- Recommended macronutrient intakes based on your goal
- Macronutrient chart of common plant based foods
- Plant based food guide with recipe ideas
- Tips and tricks for long term success on a plant-based diet plus a list of common FAQs
Disclaimer- These diets and programs are NOT for those with a history of eating disorders, thyroid conditions, diabetes, pregnant or breastfeeding, or any metabolic or digestive tract related diseases.
Contact email@example.com to get started to your journey of success.
- Personal Training located at Tim Dorsey Fitness at 301 E Market Street in Sandusky, Ohio
Facebook at WellFit Rx
* One on one Personal Training
WellFit Rx works those clients who have a goal, positive attitude, and are willing to work hard. All training programs are customized to meet the needs of each clients.
Is your goal to move better, feel better, improve your spine health, and reduce injury risk? Is it to burn fat and make a body transformation? Is it to improve your health and fitness? Do more of the things you love in life with less aches and pains? Want to increase performance? Or do you have other goals in mind?
Personal training sessions are 1 hour in length and customized to help progress you toward your goals. Nutritional Coaching focuses on mindset, food awareness, behaviors, and habits. We will discuss ways on how to improve these factors to have the best success toward your goals.
* Semi Private Personal Training(3 person limit per session)
What is Semi Private training? It’s basically a small group of people with their own customized training plan, working toward their goals together, and being guided by their personal training. It allows people to get the personal training they need, work to crush their individualized goals, and have an additional support system.
Post rehab fitness and performance training
Low back health
Pain free performance training
Designed for those with a history of low back pain from poor posture, poor movement patterns, less than optimal lifting technique, people who want reduce injury risk, and those looking to improve performance.
* Movement Assessment - A movement assessment will look at your current movement patterns and teach you how to improve upon them along with your body mechanics, posture, mobility, and stability.
Movement assessment may help...
Reduce injury risk, fix inefficient movement patterns, develop strategies to help to restore function, improve recovery, improve quality of life, and fix poor mechanics to increase performance.
*** In Person only. Contact directly to schedule an appointment.
Copyright © 2020 WellFit Rx - All Rights Reserved.
For questions or inquires - dustin@WellFitRx.org